The Tree House Official Open Day
Join us as we officially open The Tree House with a day of free activities for everyone to enjoy!
On Friday 22nd July 2022 we will be officially opening of The Tree House between 12pm - 8pm.
We will be hosting a range of free activities all day & for all ages.
Official Opening Event Schedule:
- 12pm - 12:45pm: Yoga in the Canopy with MoreYoga | Book your free space
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm: Live Music from Jay Carter & Francesco Nasone (double bass and keys)
- 2pm - 3pm: Coffee & Cakes with Hana Coffee
- 2pm - 6pm: Face-painting
- 3pm - 3:30pm: Official Ribbon cutting with Southwark Council, Councillor Kieron Williams and also the Mayor of Southwark
- 3:30pm - 5:30pm: Live Music from Aoife O’Donovan (electric harp & vocal)
- 4pm - 5:30pm: Workshops with Art in the Park
- 5:30pm - 6:15pm: Fight City Gym Session | Book your free space
- 6:30pm - 8pm: Live Music from Clarissa Mae (guitar & vocal)
*Please note: You can use the link to book your free class for either MoreYoga or Fight City Gym above. Please read the details before you book your space.
Bring your friends, family and colleagues!
- 22 July 2022, 12pm - 8pm
- The Tree House, SE17 1UB