PICNIC IN THE PARK - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter
- Competitions are organised by Lendlease Elephant & Castle Limited and are not in conjunction with any of our independent retailers, Facebook or Instagram
2. The competition
- The title of the competition is Picnic at Elephant Park.
- Between 19th June – 31st July, the promoter is offering the chance to win 1 of 10 ‘Complete Picnic’ prizes worth c.£60, to be redeemed at retail and restaurants at Elephant Park
- The winners will be chosen at random by a prize draw on Wednesday 4 August 2021 at 11.00am and announced the same day.
3. How to enter
- Competition runs from 8:00am 19 June 2021 til 11:59pm 31 July 2021 (the “Competition Period”).
- To enter the competition, post a picture, reel or IGTV of your Picnic at Elephant Park tagging the Instagram handle @ElephantParkLondon and hashtag #PicnicAtElephantPark .
- Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter
- The Promoter will not accept:
- responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected] or visit the competition website www.elephantpark.co.uk
- Unless otherwise stated, the competition is open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
- employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies.
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration.
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above; or
- any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
5. The prize
- The winners will receive one of ten Elephant Park vouchers worth c.£60 to be redeemed at any of the participating retailers or restaurants
- The draw will take place on Wednesday 4 August 2021 at 11.00am and the winner will be notified on the same day via Instagram. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 24 hours of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described in these terms and conditions.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. the Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility
- if you are not able to take up the prize; or
- the details provided by the winner are incorrect.
6. Limitation of liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents, or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
7. Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- Your personal data, including your photo, will not be used in the marketing collateral for Elephant Park, including our website, however by tagging @ElephantParkLondon you consent to us sharing your competition entry image on our Social Media channels.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- All our prize draws, competitions and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter reserves the right to update these terms and conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.