Have your say
So, what’s Elephant Park about? We’re about local. We’re about community. We’re about investing in a sustainable future. But – most of all – we’re about you.
Please email us on email@example.com with the subject “Have your say”.
Do you have an idea, big or small?
Let’s help you make it happen. Want to speak to us about the development – what you like, or perhaps what you would like to change or see changed? Let’s chat.
Whether you are already living in or around Elephant Park, are looking for a new place to buy or rent, a business wanting to move into the area, or anything in-between, then get in touch with us.
We want to hear from you – feedback is important to help us grow as a community and be the best place to live, work and relax in the whole of London. We would love your help, support and ideas to get there.
Find out everything you need to know about Elephant Park, right here, right now.
- Large and peaceful – central London’s biggest new park in 70 years
- Loves to play – a green space to relax and enjoy performances
- Natural gardeners – helping our community to bloom and grow
- Walks a lot – we’re giving pedestrians priority. Come and stretch your legs
- Immensely sociable – all kinds of opportunities for friendly gatherings
- Bold and bright – you could never say we’re grey and boring
- Big hearted – we’re taking good care of our neighbourhood
- Close and connected – everything you need and love is just a walk or short ride away
- Form strong bonds – we’re improving neighbourhood networking and information sharing
- Remember the past – we’re celebrating our local people and history
- Help each other – we’re backing local businesses
- Creating opportunities – more than 6,000 new jobs
- Value our community – £175,000 invested in neighbourhood projects to date