How we collect information
The Personal information that we use
The personal information about you which the Website may collect, should you choose to provide it, includes:
- your full name, signature, address, fax number, telephone numbers and e-mail address;
- your browsing habits and preferences in relation to this Website and our properties;
- the content of electronic forms, messages or comments you submit via the Website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions, which may include personal data such as your name, contact details and the issues in question;
- information voluntarily inputted or submitted by you to online facilities such as the “Register your interest” option in relation to our properties, search tools and other functions;
- personalisation submitted if you participate in an online survey or competition;
- the reason for your contact, for example, an enquiry, a customer service need, providing a comment or a request for further details in relation to a property;
- your IP address (a unique identifier for your company or other access device) which we may log when you visit the Websites; and/or
- your contact and marketing preferences.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site. We use the following cookies:
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. This site has enabled Google Analytics demographics reporting which includes age, sex and interests if this is stored in your cookies.||More information from Google can be found here: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
You can opt-out of all Google Analytics cookies by installing a browser add-on, available here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
|Browsing Session||ASP.NET_SessionId||Used by the website server to keep anonymous session state information, for example, field settings on a form template or the current state of a form submission.|
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
How we use your personal information
In addition to providing our products and services to you, we will use personal information that we collect about you for the following purposes, including:
- to process, deal with and update you in relation to your request or enquiry and any resultant agreed service, sale or supply;
- for internal record keeping, legal compliance and good governance;
- to provide you with information relating to the Company or other entities within the Lendlease group or promotional details about our products and services that may be of interest to you where you have agreed to receive this information;
- to carry out research (including market research), planning, product and service development, security and testing by the Company and/or other entities within the Lendlease group;
- for the operation of membership and/or loyalty schemes, including sales tracking, the administration of rewards and offers and account management;
- for the operation, administration, development or enhancement of the Website and to ensure that the content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to contact you (directly, either through the Company or by one of our group members or through a relevant partner or agent) by e-mail, phone or mail for the above reasons in accordance with your preferences;
- where necessary as part of any restructuring of the Company or a sale of a relevant member of the Lendlease group;
We will not contact you for any other purpose and will only contact you in response to your request or enquiry in order to deal with them. In that case, we will contact you using the contact details you have provided, which may include by e-mail, phone or post, and will try to comply with your contact preferences.
How we may share your personal data
Personal information you provide through this Website may also be passed on to other Lendlease group companies and to other selected third party service providers in accordance with your request(s) and/or as we consider necessary for the purposes set out above and who properly need to know these details to carry out their functions for the Lendlease group. These may include professional advisors, marketing firms and other external parties where we are required to do so by law or are lawfully permitted to do so.
Where you provide your consent to receive marketing communications from other Lendlease group companies as part of registering your interest in this development, we will share your contact details accordingly in order to provide you with this information.
These transfers may be to external parties that are based outside of the European Economic Area. The Company will carry out such a transfer in accordance with its legal obligations and the safeguarding measures set out below.
How we handle your personal information
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure as appropriate to the nature of the information and the harm that might result from a breach of security.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the security of any transmission of personal information over the Internet. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us. You therefore accept the inherent security implications of dealing online and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused by the specific negligence of the Company, its affiliates or its agents.
We may retain your personal data for an appropriate period of time in accordance with our legal obligations and internal policies. Where you ask us to cease sending marketing communication(s) to you, we will maintain your details on a suppression list for this purpose.
Keeping you informed
We will keep your details on record until we have completed dealing with your request or enquiry and then for a reasonable period afterwards, in accordance with data protection and other applicable legislation. During which time, we may contact you to let you know if the Company has any further information relating to your initial enquiry. At the end of that period we will securely delete your details and will not contact you again unless or until you request us to do so.
Access to information
You may contact us at any time if you wish to check the accuracy of any information that we hold about you, or to request that we update, correct or delete the information by contacting email@example.com
Please note that our ability to amend or delete your details may be subject to legal limitations e.g. we may not be able to delete your files until we have completed a transaction with you and may only be able to delete limited details since we may need to have an ongoing relationship with you in relation to eg employment.
What are your rights?
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have certain rights in relation to the information we hold about you. You can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’ under the Data Protection Act 1998 and obtain a copy of those details about you which you would like to have.
Should you wish to make a request, please submit it in writing to the address below and enclosing a cheque for £10 payable to Lendlease (Elephant & Castle) Limited. Details will be provided to you within 40 days of us receiving your clear, written request and fee.
Links to other websites
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
c/o Lendlease (Elephant & Castle) Limited
20 Triton Street
More information regarding your rights can be obtained from:
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 01625 545700*
*calls may be recorded