We’re calling for events, get in touch!
Do you have an idea, big or small?
We are on the lookout for proposals for large activities (over 200 people) to take place in the Park.
We have been delighted by the response to the new Elephant Park and the amount of interest from local people in running events in this new neighbourhood outdoor space.
To help us consider event proposals more effectively we now have an official call out period and review sessions every six months.
The Park looks to offer a variety of events throughout the year, which fall under the following categories:
• Health & Wellbeing
• Arts & Culture
• The Environment
• Local Residents & Families
Events with the following characteristics will be prioritised:
• Organisers based in the Elephant & Castle area
• Groups working in partnership with other local organisations
• Events that benefit a cross section of local community – promoting cohesion and diversity
• Sustainable events – economically and environmentally
All events will need to meet fundamental criteria around:
• Health & safety, park capacity
• Public legislation and licensing
• Sustainability & commercial viability
To submit your event idea, please complete the Event Proposal Form with as much detail about your plans as possible.
To help with your proposal, please read the Criteria & Operational Document, which sets out the kinds of activities we are looking to host, as well as the operational and health & safety considerations of the Park.