Picnic in Elephant Park (National Picnic Month 2021)
Originally launched at the start of National Picnic Week 2021 on 19th June, our Picnic in Elephant Park event now continues all throughout July for Picnic Month, and will take you on a tasting tour of some of our most beloved eateries.
We all know that Elephant Park is south London’s newest drinking and dining destination. Whether you’re already a regular visitor or you’ve yet to discover its culinary delights, Elephant Park is a must-visit this summer.
Originally launched at the start of National Picnic Week 2021 on 19th June, our Picnic in Elephant Park event now continues all throughout July for Picnic Month, and will take you on a tasting tour of some of our most beloved eateries. Set against the stunning backdrop of Elephant Springs, our eclectic range of retailers will be offering exclusive discounts throughout Picnic in the Park.
Collect your exclusive Picnic in Elephant Park tote from any of the participating restaurants before you start the ultimate food crawl. Pick up your favourite dishes from across four continents while you enjoy a new encounter with nature along the way.
Visitors will be able to delight in dishes and discount offers including:
- Miko’s - Plantain Sandwich (£5); Soft Drink
- Sugo - Arancini (£1.50); Focaccia (£5)
- Tasty Jerk - Salt Fish Fritters (£1);
- Pot & Rice - Smashed Cucumber (£3); Sweet Soy Marinade Platter (£5); Brown Sugar Pearl Milk Tea (£4)
- Koi Ramen - Gyoza (3 pieces for £3, 6 pieces for £5)
- Brick City Burgers @ The Tap In - Either Beef Burger, Chicken Burger, Veggie or Vegan bugger for (£5)
- Change Please - Iced coffee and pastry (£5)
- Hej Coffee - Cinnamon Bun (£3.20); Any Coffee (£3.10); Juice (£3.25)
- Kiki and Miumiu - Sapporo Beer (£1.99); Kirin Beer (£2.10); Asahi Beer (£1.79)
And more from inside Mercato Metropolitano MMy:
- Santo Grill - Focaccia filled with Ham and Mozzarella (£5)
- Dim Sum Lab - 1 set of vegetable spring rolls served with refreshing glass noodles and black fungus salad (£5)
- Badiani - 2 small gelato cups (£5)
- Grocery - Vegetarian Pizza with grilled mixed vegetables (£5)
- Grocery - Marinara tomato, garlic and anchovies (£5)
- 19 June 2021, 8am - 11:30pm
- Elephant Springs, Elephant Park, Elephant Rd, London SE17 1UB