We all know that Elephant Park is south London’s newest drinking and dining destination. Whether you’re already a regular visitor or you’ve yet to discover its culinary delights, Elephant Park is a must-visit this summer.
Originally launched at the start of National Picnic Week 2021 on 19th June, our Picnic in Elephant Park event now continues all throughout July for Picnic Month, and will take you on a tasting tour of some of our most beloved eateries. Set against the stunning backdrop of Elephant Springs, our eclectic range of retailers will be offering exclusive discounts throughout Picnic in the Park.
Collect your exclusive Picnic in Elephant Park tote from any of the participating restaurants before you start the ultimate food crawl. Pick up your favourite dishes from across four continents while you enjoy a new encounter with nature along the way.
Visitors will be able to delight in dishes and discount offers including:
- Miko’s - Plantain Sandwich (£5); Soft Drink
- Sugo - Arancini (£1.50); Focaccia (£5)
- Tasty Jerk - Salt Fish Fritters (£1);
- Pot & Rice - Smashed Cucumber (£3); Sweet Soy Marinade Platter (£5); Brown Sugar Pearl Milk Tea (£4)
- Koi Ramen - Gyoza (3 pieces for £3, 6 pieces for £5)
- Brick City Burgers @ The Tap In - Either Beef Burger, Chicken Burger, Veggie or Vegan bugger for (£5)
- Change Please - Iced coffee and pastry (£5)
- Hej Coffee - Cinnamon Bun (£3.20); Any Coffee (£3.10); Juice (£3.25)
- Kiki and Miumiu - Sapporo Beer (£1.99); Kirin Beer (£2.10); Asahi Beer (£1.79)
And more from inside Mercato Metropolitano MMy:
- Santo Grill - Focaccia filled with Ham and Mozzarella (£5)
- Dim Sum Lab - 1 set of vegetable spring rolls served with refreshing glass noodles and black fungus salad (£5)
- Badiani - 2 small gelato cups (£5)
- Grocery - Vegetarian Pizza with grilled mixed vegetables (£5)
- Grocery - Marinara tomato, garlic and anchovies (£5)
Click on our interactive map to locate our participating retailers.
You’ll also be able to claim a series of exclusive discounts and offers across Elephant Park’s independent retailers, including 20% off all beauty treatments at Dima Beautiful.
Throughout National Picnic Month 2021 from 8am on Thursday July 1st to 11.59pm on Saturday July 31st, you’re invited to post your best pictures from Picnic in the Park, following and tagging @elephantparklondon on Instagram, for the chance to win 1 of 10 ‘Complete Picnic’ prizes*, worth c. £60 that you can use throughout the summer..
Picnic in Elephant Park is available throughout the summer from Saturday 19th June to July 31st with dishes and drinks priced from £1.00 - £5.00.
Elephant Park is a hotspot for our visitors and residents looking for food, leisure, and a place to spend time indoors and out. Newly launched residence Park Central West offers renters a vibrant lifestyle on their doorstep with front row views of Elephant Springs.
Elephant Springs is a world of play and discovery which provides the perfect backdrop for a summer picnic. The natural landscape boasts waterfalls, undulating slides, sandy bays and ambient lighting all set within a towering stone structure. Find out more about Elephant Springs.
*To see the full terms and conditions for Picnic in the Park, click here.