Easter at the Elephant
Join us for Easter celebrations at Elephant Park, including our free Easter trail with 400 rabbits – with the chance to win free pizza!
- 21 March 2022
Spring has almost arrived at Elephant Park, along with the Easter bunny! We’ve got an Easter filled with free family activities – so hop along to Elephant Park for a day packed full of fun.
We’ve teamed up with Four Hundred Rabbits of Ash Avenue to set up an Easter trail for the whole family, to mark the start of the Easter school holidays. Hop around Elephant Park solving clues to find Easter egg markers, and collect top secret codes as you go. If you can find them all, you’ll win a special Easter treat!
Those who complete the trail and fill out their score card will receive a voucher for a free kid’s pizza with every adult pizza purchased at Four Hundred Rabbits, along with a special chocolatey surprise.
Don’t forget to tag any Easter photos with #EasterAtTheElephant!
Date: Saturday 2nd – Saturday 16th April
Location: Pick up a map from Saturday 2nd April from Walworth Library & South Heritage Centre, or download below.
Please read our terms and conditions below for more information on how and when prizes can be redeemed.
Come along to our Easter fun day on Saturday 16th of April for a day of face painting, arts & crafts, live performances and egg and spoon races. And there will even be a special guest appearance from the Easter bunny themselves, who will be hopping around Elephant Park with chocolate eggs for the little ones. You can catch them bouncing from Walworth Square to Sayer Street as they make their way to the park and Elephant Springs.
Bring the whole family along and learn about Easter celebrations around the world with local creative charity Art in the Park. Have a go at some of their craft workshops, including traditional Ukrainian egg decorating and crafting colourful Guatemalan collages.
Free face painting will be available throughout the day, and you’ll have one last chance to complete our Easter trail, courtesy of Four Hundred Rabbits.
Date: Saturday 16th April
• 11am - 3pm: Free face painting in the park
• 12pm – 2pm: Easter bunny hops around Elephant Park! (Starting at Walworth Square & finishing at Elephant Springs)
• 12pm - 2.30pm: Join us for a live performance in the park from Busk in London folk-pop singer/songwriter Lucy May Walker.
• 12pm – 2.30pm: Workshops with Art in the Park (The Park)
- Easter bonnet making with a range of colourful craft materials
- Collaborative Alfrombras collage using cut out paper shapes to celebrate spring
- Palm leaf inspired weaving using only sustainable, locally-sources NZ flax leaves
- Ukrainian inspired Easter egg decorating, inspired by the traditional folk designs called Pysanka
• 3pm – Egg and spoon race (Ash Avenue)
Tag us in your photos with #EasterAtTheElephant. We can’t wait to see you there!
It’s that time of year again. Spring is on its way, and with it the return of Elephant Springs!
From Friday 1st of April, the water fountains will be up and running again to welcome the nicer weather. Kids and grown-ups of all ages can jump in and get splashing with the newly awakened water feature.
Find out more about our natural play area.
1. The promoter: Competitions are organised by Lendlease Elephant & Castle Limited and Four Hundred Rabbits and are not in conjunction with any other of our independent retailers. 2. The competition: The title of the competition is ‘Easter At The Elephant 2022’. Between Saturday 2nd April – Saturday 16th April, the promoter is offering the chance to win a Chocolate Bunny for completing the Easter trail. A prize is claimed once the completed puzzle is returned to Four Hundred Rabbits and upon showing the answer to a team member within Four Hundred Rabbits, a chocolate bunny may be redeemed per person. Prizes can be claimed on a first come, first served basis and only one prize per person can be redeemed. Four Hundred Rabbits will also be offering a free kids pizza for every adult pizza purchased upon completing the Easter trail. The free kids pizza can only be redeemed if an adult pizza is purchased. 3. How to enter: The Easter trail runs from 12:00 Saturday 2nd April until 18:00 Saturday 16th April 2022 (the “Competition Period”). To enter the competition, you must complete the full Easter trail and find six letters to unlock the Easter word. Once your find these and complete the trail, you can visit Four Hundred Rabbits on Ash Avenue to redeem your prize. The Easter Bunny trail is free to enter. The prizes can only be redeemed during Four Hundred Rabbits opening times which are as follows: Monday – Thursday: 12pm – 9.30pm, Friday – Saturday: 12pm – 10pm, Sunday: 12pm – 9.30pm. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. By entering the Easter trail, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. 4. Eligibility: Unless otherwise stated, the competition is open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over (all children must be accompanied by an adult), except:
• employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies.
• employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration.
• members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above; or
• any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
• In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
• The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
5. The prize: Those who complete the Easter trail will receive one chocolate bunny per person completing. The Easter trail must be completed with the Easter code relayed to the Four Hundred Rabbits team to redeem. The prize can only be claimed during Four Hundred Rabbits opening times while stocks last. If Four Hundred Rabbits isn’t open when the trail is completed. You must return during their opening hours to exchange your completed code for a chocolate bunny or to redeem the free kids pizza purchased with every adult instore. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. the Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
The Promoter does not accept any responsibility
• if you are not able to take up the prize; or
• the details provided by the winner are incorrect.